About Us - Inside Out Tax Resolution Services, LLC

Helping Individuals and Business Owners Resolve their Tax Problems

Former IRS Revenue Officer specializing in IRS tax problem solving! My background with the IRS means I’m motivated to get your problem solved!

Why Inside Out Tax Resolution Services, LLC?

I used to work for the IRS and I’ve started the first of it’s kind in the St. Louis area:  Mobile tax problem solving.

My background gives me insights into the IRS that most tax problem solvers don’t have.  I’ve got a lot of experience resolving delinquent income, payroll, civil penalty, corporate, partnership and excise taxes.  Tax problem solving is all I do on a full-time basis, so you know you’re getting a qualified professional with the experience necessary to handle your tax problem.

I can broker resolutions such as installment agreements, partial-pay installment agreements, Offers-in-Compromise, penalty abatement, injured spouse relief, innocent spouse relief and Currently Not Collectible status, just to name a few.   I can also analyze withholding, petition the IRS for detailed account information and assist with IRS related ID theft.

For eligible clients, my initial consultation is a free, 30 minute evaluation of your case.

I have an office, but if you’ve got a tax problem, I can come to you. I can meet you at your home, place of business or anyplace in-between.

Mobile services are available in the following counties: 

City of St. Louis (MO), St. Louis (MO), St. Charles (MO), Franklin (MO), Jefferson (MO), Washington (MO), St. Francois (MO), Ste. Genevieve (MO), St. Clair (IL), Calhoun (IL) and Monroe (IL).

What can’t be done face-to-face, we can do over-the-phone. With the same process, we can get this done.

I’m uniquely experienced at resolving tax issues. My background with the IRS means I’m motivated to get your problem solved.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!

Billy L. Fauller, III, Enrolled Agent, Former IRS Revenue Officer and Certified Tax Resolution Specialist

“When the IRS has you feeling inside out, get someone from the inside to help you out!”

Areas of Expertise

If it’s complicated or a mess, I can handle it!  I’ve worked cases involving corporate income, payroll, multiple business entities, parent companies, excise and civil penalty matters.  Give me a call to discuss this today!

Do you have another IRS tax problem that’s not included here?  Chances are, I can help with that.  Give me a call to discuss your unique tax problem.

If you’re behind on payroll taxes, have missed a couple of Federal Tax Deposits (FTD’s), have defaulted on previous installment agreements, have a Revenue Officer assigned to your case or contending with matters involving the Trust Fund Recovery Penalty (TFRP), then give me a call!  I specialize in this area of tax problem solving!

An Offer in Compromise (OIC), might be an alternative way for you to settle an amount that’s due.  This program allows you to settle for less than what you owe, based on a unique set of circumstances and/or based on your financial information.  Depending on your situation, this may or may not be the best approach to resolving your tax liability, so give me a call to discuss this further!

Non-filers can be subject to examination or audit, including having the IRS prepare what’s called a Substitute for Return (SFR).  This is essentially a dummy return that takes all of the taxable income that was reported to the IRS without any credits or deductions.  When the IRS takes these actions, you need a representative who will advocate for you and ensure that you’re paying the correct amount of tax.

When filing late, the IRS will impose a hefty penalty for not filing on-time if you have a balance due.  This also applies if you’re filing informational or non-taxable information, such as an S-corp, partnership or non-profit return.  In some situations, the IRS may consider waiving this penalty if it falls under certain criteria.  To understand this criteria, you need a representative who used to work for the IRS to know what to ask for.

When you have back taxes which haven’t been resolved, the IRS has the right to seize certain property to settle what’s owed.  Depending on the situation, the IRS can seize and sell your property, sometimes for less than full value.  To understand your rights and explore possible alternatives, you need a tax problem solver who used to conduct seizures on behalf of the IRS.

Individuals and business owners can benefit from this if they know what to ask for. Unless you fall into a certain dollar criteria, most installment agreements are negotiated based upon your ability to pay. For greater assistance on this topic, give me a call. There’s no one who’s better suited to broker an acceptable payment plan than someone who used to analyze financial information for the IRS.

The Notice of Federal Tax Lien (NFTL) is a publicly-perfected security instrument.  The lien protects the government’s interest in your property.  Criteria exists for the lien to be discharged and/or withdrawn.  Get in-touch with someone who used to file tax liens on behalf of the U.S. Government to understand if you could be eligible for tax lien relief.

In the event there’s an unpaid liability, the IRS can issue a statutory notice giving them the ability to garnish your wages or to empty your bank account.  “Levy” is a very broad term as it can attach to all manner of property.  If you’ve received a certified letter, that’s your statutory notice that the IRS’ next step is to levy.  Give me a call to determine where you’re at in the collection process and if steps should be taken to insulate you from any proposed levy or enforced collection action.

If your spouse or ex-spouse has been fiscally irresponsible, you shouldn’t be to blame. In fact, the IRS allows spouses innocent of tax fraud to file for innocent spouse tax relief. At Inside Out Tax Resolution Services, LLC, I can help you file the necessary documents to protect your individual income from joint liability. If your spouse or ex-spouse didn’t include taxable income on a tax return, let me help you file for relief.

When you have an outstanding debt with the U.S. Government, it’s important to make sure this is addressed straight-away.  Failure to get into some kind of resolution could result in enforced collection, such as liens and levies.  In some cases, this could also result in more penalties being paid-out over time.  If you’re facing financial hardship and aren’t in a position to pay, then give me a call to ascertain what works best for you!

Forget about dealing with the IRS!