If you’re behind on payroll taxes, have missed a couple of tax deposits, have defaulted on previous installment agreements, have a Revenue Officer assigned to your case, or contenting with the Trust Fund Recovery Penalty, then give me a call.  I specialize in this area of tax problem solving.